Effective Date of Current Policy: August 1, 2018
MENT Beauty LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”) is registered under the laws of the State of California,
United States of America, and our mailing address is 27943 Seco Cyn Road, Unit 594, Santa
Clarita, California 91350. Our website is www.leulo.com
For purposes of this Policy, a user may also be referred to as “you,” “your,” or “client.”
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of our users’
from or about our clients and/or website users, how we use that information, and to whom it is
This Policy is designed to comply with the privacy requirements established by the State of
California as well as other relevant laws of the United States of America, and is intended to
protect an individual’s privacy under these laws. It supports our need to collect information
from our users as necessary for our performance of business services and functions, while also
recognizing a user’s right to have their information handled in a way that protects the privacy of
their personal information.
worldwide privacy laws. Accordingly, if you choose to contract our services or access our
website from other locations outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and,
upon your use of our website, you consent that the United States has jurisdiction over any
This Policy will commence from August 1, 2018. It replaces all other policies relating to the use
of a user’s personal data, whether such a policy was made in writing or oral.
This Policy applies to all users of our services and our website, even those who contract our
services or access our site from a location outside of the United States. By using our services
We only collect information that is necessary for one or more of our legitimate business
functions or activities. The information we collect from our users may include:
• Personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, gender, and date of birth;
• Contact information, including, but not limited to, your permanent address, mailing address,
telephone number(s), and email address;
• Account login information including, but not limited to, your login credentials and profile
data, if applicable.
• Network traffic data including, but not limited to, your IP address, identification numbers,
location data, cookies, online identifiers, language settings, and device identification.
• Financial information provided by you including, but not limited to, bank account and credit
• Information you voluntarily share with us including, but not limited to, suggestions, reviews,
opinions, and feedback.
• Images, documents, or videos you voluntarily share with us including, but not limited to,
photographs and documents shared with us in your profile account.
• Social media links or content you voluntarily share with us including, but not limited to,
images, contacts, and written content.
• We may also collect information from third party channels including, without limitation,
factual research our employees perform on you or your business, or from your interactions
with our employees.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
We collect and process personal information from our users so that we may perform our
business functions and provide services to the user. We may use a user’s personal information
to perform the following:
• To facilitate billing and payment collection for our services, if applicable.
• To market relevant services to you based on your preferences selected during the creation
or use of your profile account.
• To send electronic communications including, but not limited to, email newsletters or push
notifications (you have the option to unsubscribe to these).
• To allow our employees or representatives to provide business services in accordance to
• To facilitate customer feedback and support, which allows us to improve our services and
site designs and/or functionality.
• To comply with legal obligations arising out of the performance of our business services to
• To perform background checks as permitted or required by applicable law.
• To defend any legal claims to which we are subject.
• Any other legitimate business functions or activities.
We will never sell or share your personal information.
However, we may be required by law to submit your personal information to law enforcement
and/or a judicial or governmental authority pursuant to a subpoena or court order. We may
also provide your information to law enforcement to cooperate with an investigation in to
suspected illegal activities. Any such disclosures shall be made at our sole discretion, in good
faith, and in compliance with all applicable laws.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with applicable California and U.S. laws and regulations, we keep your personal
information data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it has been collected.
We may retain and use your data for future marketing or promotional purposes, in the event
you have consented to us doing so.
It is important to us that your personal information is kept secure. Our website is operated by
Wix and is secured through a Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) Certificate, which ensures the security
of data sent via the Internet using encryption.
We take precautions to protect your personal information however we cannot always guarantee
the security of your personal information. Transmissions over wireless networks, including the
Internet, can, at times, be defective, falsified, or tampered with. You acknowledge and agree
that such circumstances are out of our control, and we cannot be held responsible or liable any
limitation, failure, or breach of any transmission of your personal information over wireless
California is regulated by additional privacy laws, specifically the “Shine the Light” law (California
Civil Code §1798.83). Under this law, businesses must disclose to the consumer a complete list
of all personal information disclosed to third-parties and the nature of such disclosure within
thirty (30) days of such a request. If you are a California resident, and you would like to make
this request, please contact us in writing at the address provided below.
visit our website. Most browsers allow you to refuse and delete cookies. You can find more
information regarding cookies here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We may update this Policy from time to time by publishing a new version on its website. We
will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of this Policy.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, your personal information, or how we
may use it, please contact us by writing at:
MENT Beauty LLC
27943 Seco Cyn Road, Unit 594
Santa Clarita, California 91350